Friday 26 June 2009

1st working experience!!

yesterday, during my tutorial class, i received a call from tuition center.. They wan me replace class for primary school..
I was surprised & shocked!!!
This is the 1st time that is got news from the previous interviews that i had in kuala lumpur..
i wondered that whether i have 2 accept the job or not..
but all my frens encouraged me!!!

that was just 2 hours job..
i was nervous b4 going to that tuition center which is nearby to my place..
i scared that i can't make it well..
but the chidren over there were friendly and this lead me to be enjoyed taught them..
They were cute!!
Always asking why there is something on my teeth( coz i m wearing braces )
hahaha!!

furthermore, IT WAS THE 1ST TIME I EARN MY OWN MONEY!!

4 comments:

Mi$$ MoN£¥ said...

U din tell them ur teeth are broken meh??? hahahah!!!!
c?? I say my centre de ppl all so nice one... hehehe~ including me as well ... blek :P

SianYuna said...

aiyo goona 21 years old jor oni first time earn your own money , u really too HAO MING JOR xD

hueyxian said...

hey, sianyuna..
now i m still 19++ years old!!
not the 1 that u said 21!!!
i m still young,k??

hueyxian said...

yaya.. i told them not to each too much of sweets..
if not, their teeth will be like me de..
haha..
they are believe!!
lolzz..
yaya.. i know u all are nice person!! haha