Friday 3 July 2009

1/2 day with my beloved parents in KL...

i met my parents today..
really excited to see them...

BUT,

i m late where i promised them that i will met them in KL Sentral..
they reached more earlier than my expectation..
ermm..
i admitted that i was late went out frm home...
coz i really hope to sleep a while as today i dun hv class...

when i reached KLCC, my mum was angry n scolded me!!
she said that they are waiting me for almost 1 hour...
oh god!! ( scolding~~~ )
wat i can do is jz kept silent n listen to her...
i admitted that it was my wrong..

sorry, mum and dad!!!
i m wrong!!!

my dad wan me to comfort my mum as he also dunno how to do when my mum is angry..
u see, my dad also scared my mum!!
u can imagine that how angry was my mum....

Luckily, she was calm down after a while...
thanks god for rescueing me!!

my parents intended to go to the exhibition of sanitaryware which is held at KLCC Convention Centre...
wow, it got 5 halls inside..
it was huge!!
my leg was pain as i was wearing high heel!!!
really regret to wear it...
我的脚现在已经破皮了!!
好痛噢!

anyway, happy to meet my parents!!
LOVE them forever!!
muackzzz...

No comments: